UE, Warrick County School Corp. Partner for Teaching and Learning Pathway
Posted: April 17, 2023
The University of Evansville (UE) in partnership with the Warrick County School Corporation (WCSC), is offering a new program open to high school students interested in pursuing careers in Exercise Science/Physical Therapy and Education.
Warrick County students enrolled in the Exercise Science/Physical Therapy Pathway and the Education Professions Graduation Pathway will have the opportunity to complete both high school and post-secondary courses simultaneously and earn credit. These courses are then eligible to be transferred as college credit to UE or other universities that would accept transfer credit from the University.
- UE Theatre's Rogue and Peasant Aces present ANIMAL FARM
- Students from 13 Southwest Indiana High Schools Honored by UE’s Mathematics Department
- UE's College of Business & Engineering Lecture Series to Highlight Positive Community Impacts
- University of Evansville, STARTedUP Foundation announce pitch competition regional qualifiers
- UE Presents Vanderburgh County Educators of the Year
- University of Evansville Theatre Presents NOISES OFF
- UE Secures $30 Million Grant to Create Evansville Promise Neighborhood
- University of Evansville Programs Recognized during Annual Leadership Everyone Awards
- Changemaker Highlight of the Week: Latino Community Outreach
- UE's Andiron Lecture Series to Feature Guest Speaker
Contact Media Relations
- Contact Media Relations by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rite of Spring — Tuesday, April 18 at 6:00 p.m.
- Wind Ensemble and University Orchestra with guest artist Ching-Yun Hu — Tuesday, April 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - NOISES OFF — Thursday, April 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- UE Community Band — Thursday, April 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - NOISES OFF — Friday, April 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - NOISES OFF — Saturday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - NOISES OFF — Sunday, April 23 at 2:00 p.m.
- Jazz Band Concert - A Tribute to Jazzy TV Theme Songs — Sunday, April 23 at 4:00 p.m.
- Gumberts Competition — Tuesday, April 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Reading/Study Day — Thursday, April 27 All-day event
Room 260, Schroeder School of Business Building