欢迎! We are pleased that you are exploring employment opportunities with the University of Evansville. UE is committed to providing its students with a transformative academic and social experience and to elevating its surrounding communities. 成立于1854年, UE offers a comprehensive education to approximately 2,100 students studying more than 75 majors.
The University of Evansville is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community. We seek to attract talented faculty and staff who are inspired to be changemakers at our institution and in our surrounding community, of which we are an integral part. UE offers a wide variety of benefits to full-time employees, including generous paid time off, tuition remission benefits for employees and dependent family members, an on-site medical clinic, and a comprehensive list of insurance plans and retirement benefits.
To learn more about why UE could be a great fit for you, please explore the resources available on this website.
- Accounting and Payroll Man年龄r
- Assistant Athletic Trainer/Instructor - Softball
- Assistant Men's Soccer Coach
- 体育运动 Major Gift Officer
- Director of Media Relations
- Director of Strategic Recruitment
- Director of the Center for 学生参与
- Financial 援助 Counselor
- Graduate Assistant - Compliance & Student-Athlete Services
- Graduate Assistant Sports Performance Coach
- Adjunct French Instructors
- Adjunct Instructors for General Business Courses
- Adjunct Nursing Instructors
- Adjunct Spanish Instructor
- Assistant Professor of Anthropology
- Assistant Professor of Communication
- Assistant Professor of Communication/Sport Communication Tenure Track
- Clinical Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering
- Clinical Director for the Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice Program
- 访问ing Professor - Sound Engineer/Instructor of Sound
The University of Evansville expects all members of its community to treat each other with respect and civility. Harassing behaviors directed towards any member of our community will not be tolerated. As part of its commitment to non-discrimination, the University specifically prohibits harassment based on any other characteristics set forth in its nondiscrimination statement as follows: including race, color, 性别, 性别 identity and expression, 性取向, 信仰或宗教, 国家的起源, 年龄, 残疾, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Any form of harassment undermines the mission of the University and negatively impacts the University community as a whole.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please 接触特韦尔. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.